What is the rental fee and what does it include?
• Please see the details found https://crosslinkmeadowsweddings.com/wedding-packages for included items.
What is the building capacity?
• 150 guests including the bridal party. We can accommodate a larger capacity utilizing our outdoor space.
What dates are available?
Please see the available dates information
Is there a retainer? When are the additional payments due?
• Yes. When the contract is signed, to continue holding the date, we require a $1,000
non-refundable retainer. Then 1/3 of remaining balance will be due at 9mos, 6mos and final balance due 90days prior to the event. We also reserve the right to request a credit card on file for any damages to the facility or grounds.
How do I reserve a date?
• To reserve a date email us at email@example.com saying you are ready to book XYZ date if it is still available. Prior to booking a date, we hope you are able to come out in person to visit the farm. You can request a tour on our tour request page, but an in person tour is not required prior to booking a date. Dates are reserved on a first requested basis. Whomever has requested to start the contract process from us by email first for a specific date will be first in line.
Do I need to schedule a tour or can I just stop by?
• We kindly request that all tours are by appointment only. You can request a tour at
What is the average budget of a couple getting married at Crosslink Meadows?
• That is a great question! In general, we believe the average budget of a couple getting married at Crosslink Meadows is between $12,000-$17,000 for all wedding expenses (venue, food, dress, DJ, photographer, etc.). We have had some creative couples with smaller guests lists host beautiful weddings in the $10,000 - $12,000 range, and we have had several lovely events here spending significantly more than the average.
Is there a food and beverage, or guest count minimum?
• No. Many venues have minimums because they make a 10 - 15% commission from the caterer based how much you spend on food and drinks. We choose NOT to make a commission because we want our food and beverage options to be as elegant or affordable as your budget allows, and therefore we don't have a food and beverage or guest count minimum.
Do we have to utilize your caterers?
• No, we allow you to bring in all your own vendors that are licensed and insured. However, we do have a preferred vendor list for vendors who have worked well with us in the past.
• We selected the caterers on our list after having many come through our doors those first few years because we thought they had good food, good service, because they had very affordable options along with a variety of upgrades, and honestly because we thought they were nice people. Don't discount the fact that all of the vendors that you choose you'll work with a lot leading up to the big day. It's important to actually like your vendors! Additionally, we have purposely selected small business owners, because although no one is perfect, and none of our caterers claim to be, when you work with a small business owner they are personally invested in the success of your wedding day.
Will there be another wedding the same day?
• At Crosslink Meadows we only host one wedding each day to ensure that each couple's event is special and receives our full attention.
Are there overnight accommodations nearby?
• Yes. We recommend The La Quinta Inn which is located 9 miles away in Forsyth, Ga. Tell them you are having a wedding at Crosslink Meadows and they will allow you to book a block of rooms.
How many cars will your parking lot accommodate?
• We have plenty of parking to accommodate your guests.
Do you offer straight tables instead of round?
• We have a limited number of straight tables onsite that can be used for your gift table, head table, etc. Usually we have a few extras that can be mixed in with reception seating, but the majority of your guests will be seated at round tables.
Do you provided table linens, cups, silverware, etc?
• No. Crosslink Meadows provides an awesome venue, tables, wedding chairs, and lots of decor for the allotted amount of time. However, we do have an add-on option for the venue to provide linens at an additional charge.
What happens in case of rain?
•You have 3 options to chose from during inclement weather. 1. Have ceremony at designated site and rent a tent to place over site. 2. Have your ceremony inside the event barn and have your guests sit at their tables.
3. Utilize our covered barn area for your ceremony.
We plan to have our ceremony offsite, or only plan to have our ceremony at Crosslink Meadows. Does your fee change?
• Because we only host one event per day, our fee structure remains the same whether you hold your ceremony, reception, or both onsite.
Do you allow dogs onsite to play a part in our wedding day?
• We are dog friendly, with some specific stipulations. Dogs are allowed (only with pre-approval by Rene’) at the ceremony and pictures. Animals, other than service animals, are NOT allowed in bridal house, grooms barn, any area under roof or near food. Dogs must be on a leash at all times and someone must be responsible for them other than the bride and groom.
What form of payment does Crosslink Meadows accept?
• Our preferred form of payments are cash or check.
My preferred dates are unavailable. Do you have a cancellation waiting list?
• We do not keep a cancellation waiting list because cancellations are unpredictable. As soon as a date does become available we post it here.
Where can I find pictures of the decor available?
• We are currently updating our inventory and will post on the website once it is available.
What time will I have access to the venue to decorate?
• You will have access to the venue at the time listed on your contract, not earlier. Please plan accordingly!
Do you include a "wedding day coordinator?"
• Unfortunately, if you're trying to compare venues "apples to apples" we feel like this is a tricky question. Our answer is no. We think its possible for the job duties of a "day-of wedding coordinator" to mean something different to you than it does to us, and the last thing we want is the opportunity for miscommunication. However, we do have a team leader here before you arrive onsite. This member of the Crosslink Meadows team is there to be a go to person for the venue. Their goal is to do everything possible to help your day go smoothly and ensure your day is as stress-free as possible! (But we still don't consider them a day-of wedding coordinator.)
We do have an add-on option to include a coordinator should you prefer someone.
What are our catering options at Crosslink Meadows?
• At this time, we allow you to bring and choose your own caterer with appropriate license and insurance.
Do you require event insurance?
Yes, we require event insurance and will assist you with our recommendations as to when and where to purchase this. The cost is usually around $125-$150 per event. It must contain host liquor liability and list Crosslink Meadows as additionally insured.
How much should we expect to spend on catering?
• It is definitely possible to have a delicious meal for 150 people for under $5,000 with several of our caterers. Less for a smaller group, more for heavy food.
Do you allow alcohol?
We allow alcohol for reception only. It must be given to and served by a licensed bar tender or catering service. No alcohol should be consumed on the premises prior to the start of the reception.
Does Crosslink Meadows handle the catering orders for caterers on the preferred vendor list, or do I work with the caterer directly?
• In our experience, it's most efficient and most cost effective for couples to work directly with the caterer. Simply book your big day Crosslink Meadows and reach out to the caterers of your choosing to schedule a tasting and get the ball rolling!
When is the next open house?
• Our open house events are designed for couples who have already had a private tour of Crosslink Meadows. If we have already had the chance to meet we welcome you out to one of our open house events. Open house dates and the RSVP form can be found here.
What time do you suggest we start the ceremony?
• We suggest starting Friday weddings at 5:00 pm, Saturday weddings between 4:00 - 5:00 pm, and Sunday weddings at 4:00 pm. Should your wedding be taking place after the time change, If you do NOT plan to do a first look or plan to get married when the sun sets earlier in the evening, please contact us to discuss schedule.
How will the tables, chairs, etc. be arranged for my sized event?
• Crosslink Meadows has a table layout PDF. We will reach out to you to determine your preferred layout prior to the big day!
Can we have fireworks on the property?
• We do allow sparklers but no other fireworks are allowed . If you choose to use sparklers you must have a container for extinguishing after use and must be removed from the property.
Can vehicles be left overnight?
• No vehicles can be left overnight. Please advise your guests of this policy. The gates will be locked at midnight and as we are also a working farm, the gates remain locked at other times to keep the horses in! We appreciate your understanding.
What time does the music need to end?
• Music must conclude by 10:00 p.m. to ensure that you, all of your items, and all of your vendors are off-property by midnight. Music on Sunday's must conclude by 10p.m. and be off property by 11:00 pm.
We are using a rental company. Can they drop items off or pick them up outside of the rental period?
• We are a working farm with locked gates to keep the animals in! For that reason, all deliveries must happen during the standard rental period. Please advise your vendors of this policy.
Can we get married somewhere else on the farm?
• We have several ceremony sites to choose from which can be determined by you.
Are candles allowed?
• No open flame candles are allowed due to fire risk.
Is it possible to seat 9 to a table?
• For the comfort of your guests we do not allow more than 8 at our round tables. Some of our farm tables can accommodate up to 10 guests.
How far in advance do you need our final headcount?
• 4 weeks-at final meeting
Setup and Day-of Event Questions
Are outside snacks and trays permitted?
• Outside food and drink is permitted prior to the ceremony. It is not allowed after the start of the event. Please no drinks in glass bottles.
What is the event clean-up process?
• Crosslink Meadows staff will handle all standard clean up and trash removal throughout and following the wedding reception. We ask that each vendor take their trash with them. Also, if you are using live flowers and do not want to take them with you, please leave them and we will be happy to take them to a local church or nursing home as opposed to disposing in the trash cans.
Can we take photos around the farm on our wedding day?
• Sure! Just ask us and we would be happy to make recommendations.
Can we nail decorations to the walls or hang things like streamers or lanterns from the beams?
• We do not allow nails to be placed on the walls. Should you need to hang stuff, command hooks are allowed. You may place floral around the lights but no streamers or lanterns should be hung from the beams. We have graciously placed draping from the beams and around the barn and would like to not disturb this décor
Find out more information about your next steps!